Thursday, August 09, 2007

Then there was one. Kyle left Jo'burg around 2ish on Thursday bound for Brazil. He then flies to Houston and then home Friday afternoon. I had a couple more hours to hang out at the hotel before my flight. I entertained myself by watching non-stop music videos on VH-1. Go figure...they actually show videos and not reality tv. I saw some good classics from the 80's that haven't seen since MTV actually showed videos.

It is now Friday and I am now in Paris. Since my layover was several hours, I was hoping I might could get a taxi and go see the Eiffel Tower. It took me 2 hours just to find and get to my gate. Then a friend who is familiar w/ Paris said it was too far for a taxi, and to take the train. This required for me to take 3 trains. Since I haven't really slept in the past 24 hours that was too much for me to try to comprehend. I will just have to see it another time.

I am still in the process of posting pics. I will let you know when they are all posted. 18 or so hours I will be home!! Whoo-Hoo!!!

No comments: