Saturday, August 04, 2007

August 4th
Kyle Here: Jarae and I went to the City Bowl today, not a bowling alley but the center area of town. We first went to the Muslim museum, which was small but had really cool art. Then we went to the market, where Jarae proceeded to spend all her money. Not unusual really.
We then walked through the Gardens and also visited the National Gallery. There was some awesome art, and many South African artists.
We then walked alot, around down town....alot of walking. Had alot of coffee, while Jarae tried to get money from her credit card, without a PIN number. Very exciting to watch.
I had a recurrence of the flu symptoms from last night....I think I have the malaria.

Then I walked around the Mall, which was packed as it is Saturday night.

Things I learned today:
I like Aussie rule football.
I am learning how to play rugby.
I may need to cut down on my coffee consumption.
I do not look Euro, everyone can always tell I am from America.
I want to come back to SA sometime in the future, maybe for the World Cup in 2010.
Jarae has so many things on her mind, it is hard to think straight.

No comments: