Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dreaming in Africa

We are stuck in Africa for another day. We got to Jo'burg and found out our flight was cancelled. The rebooked us 3 hours earlier before we showed up on another flight. However, it would be nice if they called you to let you know!!! Well they at least set us up w/ a hotel that includes dinner and b-fast. So we took full advantage of dinner...well at least Kyle did. I'm sure he will have some colorful commentary on his blog.

Things I learned...
> I despise airlines
> They have no sympathy that you are stuck, and they will not pay for your alchohol
> I hope Cape Town expands their airport before the World Cup 2010, because that place is small and claustorphobic.
> Porters take off on national holidays
> I miss jet ways. I have had to take a shuttle bus to and from the airplane, and they are crowded.

No comments: