Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kyle Here: So once again we walked alot today. I am not sure, but I think I walked around a majority of the city twice today. I just got in, it is midnight, and I have been walking since about 8 o'clock. There is so much to see, and it helps that I got lost in the dark.
Today here are some things I learned--
Jarae does not know how to read a map. We were wondering if her sense of direction will improve in the Southern Hemisphere, we shall have to wait and see.
About three or four espressos a day, and a cuban cigar make for a very bad taste in my mouth.
Asian men with the right hair cut and sexy lingerie really can look like women.
The Red Light District really is for the whole family, as evidenced by alot of couples and kids walking around tonight.
Seize the moment, at the right moment.
When you walk for miles, Amsterdam starts to look the same three streets over and over, especially in the dark.
Pumpkin mush with feta cheese and peas is tasty, but only with the right amount of sliced jalapenos.
I love walnut tarts and I am eager to eat another one in the morning.
The Russian monarchy stole alot of art from alot of cultures in the Europe and the Middle East, but that just makes it easier to view it in a museum today.
Europeans wear anything they damn well please.
If I got high, this trip would be alot different, not better just very different.
Amsterdam meeting coffee is better than US meeting coffee by far.
Australian and English men like to have group sing alongs when drunk.
And I could make a killing if I sold my pearlsnap shirt collection in Amsterdam, but that will never happen.
Just a few of the things that happened today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kyle, I have enjoyed your entries on Jarae's Travel Blog.
Have fun!
Cheryl (Jarae's Mom)