Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kyle here: I wanted to update on my flight experience. I would recommend flying KLM airlines, however, if it could be arranged that no East Indian are present, or even children in general, it would make the flight superb. Maybe just not having a small reddish brown child kicking the back of my chair the entire nine hour flight would have made for a more pleasurable experience.
However, the movies and music are a nice touch, and the vegetarian meals are good too.

Amsterdam is beautiful and there are many people out and about, riding bikes, and little smart cars.
I am looking forward to going to some museums tomorrow, and maybe taking a boat on the canals.
I will try to take more and more comphrensive photos tomorrow as to better illustrate what we are experiencing.
I have been up like 36 hours now, but don't really seemed to be phased by it, but will be sleeping soon after writing this. I think the excitement of a new place is overwhelming sometimes. It really is beautiful here, ... and watching all the Euro trash fashion victims is fun as well.

No comments: