Friday, June 24, 2005

Dublin:

Whoo-Hoo!!! I finally made it. The airport was packed. There are som many people here for the U2 concert. Apparently it is what everyone is talking about. On my cab ride to the hotel, one of the DJs on the radio said she was sick of U2 and didn’t like them all. How can an Irishman say that? It seems sacrilegious.

It is now around 10pm and I totally crash. I wake up @ 3am, and back to sleep @ 5am. I am woken up @ 10am by a phone call. Wrong number. I think I should get up. I do. I unpack a little and dink around, but I am still a little tired. So I lie down to watch some tv. Fall asleep, and wake up @ 4pm. I realize that it is around 8am in Seattle which is when I normally get up.

I head down to the lobby for food, and it is totally packed. I am not sure if this is the Friday crowd or the U2 crowd. The stadium is not far from the hotel. I believe I am the only one @ the pub drinking coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good so far. Let me know when you switch to beer! Enjoy Bono.

Anonymous said...

Is Starbucks as good over there as it is in Seattle??