Tuesday, July 12, 2005

JETLAG!!! I love to travel, but the time difference is killing me. I am about 8 hours behind what I am used to. So when I was in Europe, I was going to sleep between 2 - 3am and waking up @ 11am or 12pm. Which doesn't work to well when you are trying to be a tourist. Now that I am home I am going to bed between 5:30 - 6:30 (which is about 2 -3 in London) and wasking up between 4 - 5am. As my friend Kjerstin was so happy to point out was that it was because I was getting old! Well going to bed @ 5:30, I do feel like an old lady. So some friends at work want to go see a movie Friday nite. One reason why is just to keep me up past 9pm. I was instructed by my friend Michelle before I left work to start practicing and stay up until 8pm tonight. It has been very difficult, but I just have an hour to go. I might just might make it.

No comments: